2 Shots of Port
300ml Boiling Water
1 Teaspoon Stevia
1 Slice Of Lemon
1. Press the cloves into the slice of lemon and place at the bottom of your cup or glass.
2. Pour over the 2 shots of port.
3. In a jug, add the teaspoon of stevia (or other sugar alternative) to the boiling water and mix until dissolved.
4. Add the sugar water to the port. If you're making this in a glass, sit a metal teaspoon in to conduct heat and stop your glass exploding.
5. Leave to cool slightly, then enjoy!
While red wine is relatively low in carbs, the extra fermentation that goes into port means its slightly less keto-friendly. If you're trying to lose weight, stick to one of these a day along with your regularly monitored diet.